Wayne Dyer who said, “It’s the difference between motivation and inspiration. Motivation is when you get hold of an idea and don’t let go of it until you make it a reality. Inspiration is the reverse- when an idea gets hold of you and you feel compelled to let that impulse or energy carry you along. You get to a point where you realize that you’re no longer in charge, that there’s a driving force inside you that can’t be stopped.”
“When the why gets stronger, the how gets easier.” –Jim Rohn
It’s not just a brand but it’s a lifestyle.
t’s not about brand, it’s about lifestyle.
- Inspiring, reliable and trustworthy (Being motivated will take you to your next level but being inspired will get you to the moon.
- Being supported is necessity not a weakness. This is not just a brand but it is a really good company with a supporting and engaging community.
- Changed your mind to change your life.
- It’s not about how much you don’t know but its how much you willing to learn.
- Repetition is the mother of all learning, chose your habits carefully.
- Accountability must be measured -What doesn’t get measured doesn’t get done.